To unlock scientific knowledge & enable breakthrough innovation that benefits all
Enabling the discovery of scientific knowledge & innovation powers human progress. But solving todays’ challenges requires not only supporting scientific research, but cultivating an unprecedented level of collaboration & learning between researchers, universities, innovators, industry, and wider society.
Yet the way the scientific & academic ecosystem has been built over the past century has led to deep silos that inhibit wider collaboration and dissemination of knowledge. Meanwhile limited government funding means that the skills & ideas from millions of the most talented scientists & PhD’s are being wasted.
A new model is needed, one that breaks down existing barriers to enable anyone to engage, activate & collaborate with the world’s researchers around challenges important for them. We knew that technology could act as the catalyst to unlock this opportunity for all, so we created Thinkable.
Through the Thinkable platform, individuals & organisations are able to:
- Host & Manage any funding opportunity that challenges the community around objectives important to them.
- Access & attract the world’s most innovative researchers in over 250 specialist fields from over 1400 top institutions.
- Ideate, award & collaborate on projects most aligned with innovation objectives.
- Promote their organisations to the worlds top students, scientists & PhD’s.
Through the Thinkable platform, scientists & researchers are able to:
- Find funding from external organisations by applying to opportunities that leverage their skills and interest them the most.
- Build their profiles by showcasing research & sharing knowledge
- Reward peers by learning & voting on projects in your field of expertise
- Engage the public by sharing specialist knowledge and fact-checking claims made in your field.